Teaching is a career that can be quite challenging, but at the same time highly rewarding. Teaching requires a passion to guide young minds, and a commitment to be able to transfer knowledge wherever opportunity shows itself.
Recognizing the pivotal role of teachers in ensuring student-centric learning and holistic child development, Supreme International Education has designed training programmes in multiple areas to support teachers across diverse classroom setups, to contribute to effective and joyous teaching – and learning.
Enhancing your skills and credentials while working as an educator in an ever changing environment can prove to have various unseen obstacles. To provide assistance to such obstacles, Supreme International Education Singapore offers a variety of effective & professional courses to teachers, providing an opportunity to discover their core potential. At the same time, practical “first aid”-support will be given how to best cope with day-to-day challenges in classroom management or students/parents relationship management.
Our “Teacher-Mentor-Service” enables personal development according to your individual needs. We focus on pedagogy which will ensure a transition from a traditional lecture –based, instructor-centred learning to a dynamic, and participant–centred, multi-sensory learning format, which in turn has shown to accelerate the learner’s acquisition of knowledge and skill.
We focus on pedagogy which will ensure a transition from a traditional lecture –based, instructor-centred learning to a dynamic, and participant–centred, multi-sensory learning format, which in turn has shown to accelerate the learner’s acquisition of knowledge and skill.
SUPREME INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION – TRAIN THE TRAINER (SIETTT) is dedicated to the development of teachers as ethically responsible and competent professionals who are committed to preparing students to live as approachable well-informed, knowledgeable participants of the 21st century. The course is enriched by a framework for critical engagement, ongoing learning, a breakthrough from traditional classroom approaches, professional teaching skills with updated ideas and approaches in education.
We also believe that the teacher’s practice is underpinned by a sense of responsibility towards the social, emotional and intellectual well-being of a child. This in itself is seen to manifest in their passion for teaching and in their desire to support their students in developing the qualities, skills and dispositions necessary in a fast-changing world.
Why Train with SIE
- High employability, personalised support, flexibility. These are just three reasons to train and educate.
- We structure every aspect of training around you, so you finish with the knowledge and experience you need for a confident start to your new career. In fact, schools repeatedly tell us that our trainees are incredibly well d prepared and confident in their teaching approaches from their first day.
- Are you an experienced teacher? Then our programme will help you to top off your previous experience to an up-to-date international standard.
- SIE believes in making a difference in education. By providing quality training to a handful of potential educators, SIE follows the universal rule of the ‘snowball effect’, where the SIE concepts get relayed to a larger audience within a given timespan. By working with the law of nature, SIE believes in delivering the best insights to a wider audience at various levels of the educational system – individual teachers, educational bodies and governmental bodies.
Who Can Apply?
The SIE Teacher Training programme is open to anyone with the drive and ambition to become an inspirational teacher:
- Graduates in any subject – including recent graduates, post-graduates and students can apply ahead of their final exams.
- Career changers from any profession – professionals across various sectors, sports, the armed forces, and even individuals returning to the workplace after a career break. Those already working in education but without formal qualifications – including teaching assistants and administrative or support staff.
- There is no requirement of a certain amount of work experience: The main requirement is the motivation and desire to teach and make a difference to children and young people, and the applicant should hold a strong academic background.
We accept registrations on a first come first served basis. In the case of any questions, please send your enquiry form.